1. Tyler Cowen on whether the Fed should tighten.
2. Barry Ritholtz writes that in the late August market correction mom and pop investors beat hedge funds and high-frequency traders.
3. Vox shares some fascinating maps from Google Trends based on worldwide stock index searches.
4. Michael Hiltzik at the LA Times talks about how Wall Street’s “can’t miss investment of the year” has been quite a miss.
5. If you’ve ever wondered how much Donald Trump would have made had he simply invested his inheritance in an S&P 500 index fund — and admit it, you have — Vox has the answer.
External links will open in a new tab or window.